"Muhiarufa S II 15g" is a quick and effective against antipruritic, anti-inflammatory agents in the red swollen insect bites and itching due to bush mosquito, tick. Increasing the amount of anti-itch ingredients diphenhydramine hydrochloride salt in 2-fold, we further enhance the moment force (Manufacturer conventional product ratio).
Several times a day, please apply the appropriate amount to the affected area.
[Note related to the dosage and administration]
• If to be used by children, please let used under the supervision of their parents. It should be noted that the use start a guideline age of this drug is more than 6 months old.
* Please note that turning a blind eye. If it gets into your eyes, please wash with water or lukewarm water immediately. It should be noted that, if the symptoms are severe to (or sustained redness and pain, if such tears can not stop), please receive the medical care of an ophthalmologist.
- This drug is used only for external use, please do not ingest.
● it should not be
(Failure to comply or the current worsening of symptoms, side effects prone)
1. Please do not use to the next site
Varicella (chicken pox), athlete's foot, jock itch, or the like, or purulent and are affected area
2. To the face, please do not use in a wide range
3. Please do not long-term use (less than 2 weeks in the face as a guide, within four weeks at other sites)
● to consult
1. The following people physician before use, please consult your pharmacist or registered seller
(1) who are receiving medical attention.
(2) people who might be pregnant or are pregnant.
(3) allergic reactions caused by such as medicine (redness, rash, itching, rash, etc.) who may have caused the.
(4) the affected area is a wide range of people.
(5) terrible person of wet and sore.
2. After use, because the following symptoms may appear there is a possibility of side effects, stop using it immediately, please consult your doctor, a pharmacist or a registered seller with this description document
[Related areas: Symptoms]
Skin: redness, rash, itching, swelling, rash, dryness, irritation, warmth, tingling
Skin (the affected area): ringworm, such as athlete's foot, jock itch, acne, purulent symptoms, persistent feeling of stimulation
3. If you can use 5-6 days, the symptoms are often not stop using, please consult your doctor, a pharmacist or a registered seller with this description document
(1) Please keep sealed in a place with low humidity is not exposed to direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep them out of reach of children.
(3) Please do not swap into another container. (Or the quality will change causing the abuse)
(4) expiration date product past (case and described the month and month to the tube), please do not use.
(5) even within the expiration date, please use as soon as possible after opening in terms of quality preservation.