With the combined anti-inflammatory power of White Tranexamic Acid and the moisturizing power of nanoized Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C/E, Hada Labo HakuJun Premium Medicinal Whitening Lotion not only heals skin damaged by UV rays, but simultaneously whitens skin. The lotion penetrates deep down, moisturizing and blocking the production of melanin, preventing the formation of wrinkles and freckles.
No artificial colorants or fragrances.
Mineral oil and Alcohol free.
""Rohto skin lab HakuJun 170ml refill premium medicinal penetration whitening cosmetic water"", it penetrates deeply into the skin, which has received a UV damage, is like a familiar skin lotion, such as serums (Refill).
White tranexamic acid with anti-inflammatory action (whitening active ingredient), nano hyaluronic acid and vitamin C derivatives as moisturizing, mixing vitamin E, permeated Sutsu inward skin, suppress the production of melanin, spots and freckles you prevent.
● Commitment to moisture, the skin lab largest-ever amount nano hyaluronic acid
● same weakly acidic healthy skin
●-free fragrance-free coloring and mineral oil free, alcohol-free
- After washing the face, the palm of the hand to take an appropriate amount, please soaked by gently putting to adapt to your skin.
Scratches, swelling, eczema, rash, etc., should not be used in an area of abnormal.
Or abnormal is close attention or does not occur to be used on the skin. In use, or when sunlight after use, redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss when an abnormality such as (such as white spots) and darkening appeared, discontinue use, to consult to the dermatologist. There Symptoms may worsen and continue to accept.
- Be careful with eyes, when you enter is to wash away immediately with water or lukewarm water. It should be noted that, if the remains abnormal, that you consult an ophthalmologist.
· After use, be sure to tighten the cap, to be used as soon as possible.
- hot or cold places, be stored away from direct sunlight.
- be kept out of reach of children.
- like stick it not as attention should be given to clothes. (Which may be less likely to fall depending on the material.)